The Dental Internship Program is designed to provide a comprehensive patient-centered dental care experience for newly graduated dentists. The program aims to broaden their perspectives by offering supervised practice as a general dentist, as well as all specialty in dentistry.
The internship program will last for 12 months.
As an intern, you will be responsible for the dental care of assigned patients under the supervision of highly qualified specialists and according to the assigned schedule. You will also have access to didactic teaching through seminars, case discussions, and journal clubs.
As an intern, you will also receive an advanced training courses and certifications from different organizations to further enhance your skills such as; Invisalign Orthodontic solutions Course, NNN Dental Prosthodontic Course, Dental Radiology Training Course, Intra-osseous Anesthesia (Quicksleeper), Dental Materials (3M products), Infection Control Protocols and more.
|Opening of online appplication||April 25 - Annually|
|Online application deadline||August 30 - Annually|
|Live Interview||August 1 to August 15 - Annually ( Appointment Based )|
|Payment Deadline||August 23 - Annually ( The priority for seat reservation is determined by the payment date )|
|Start of Internship Program||September 1 - Annually ( Fulltime for one academic year )|
- Applying on the DHA portal is a must. ( Your application will be rejected if you are not approved by DHA )
- GPA should be at least 2.75 on a scale of 4.0 ( or equivalent )
- Internship program start date should not exceed two years from the graduation date
- If you study in any other language than English, you need to have at least 6.0 in IELTS and/or iBT 80 with a minimum of 20 in writing.
( Certificate should be valid within the year of application )
- Submit online application at our website LINK
- Pass the live interview.